The change that will shake the healthcare industry:
- Claim errors will increase by 7%
- Physician productivity will decrease by 10-20% due to ICS-10 documentation
- 40% increase in A/R days (CMS)
- 200% rise in claim denial rates (CMS)
Consider Billing Outsourcing:
- 6% increase in revenue for practices with outsourced billing. (Black Book Rankings Survey 2014)
- Nearly 90% of solo and small practice physicians with in-house billers and collectors said they expect to outsource most or all their billing functions for ICD-10. (Black Book Rankings Survey 2014)
- We are ICD-10 ready, giving our providers ample of time to practice new codes before the deadline.
- Our in-house experts will assist you throughout the conversion process, helping you with training and successful implementation of ICD-10. ICD-10 consultation team.
- Consider us for your medical billing and concentrate on your patients.